Friday night. 9:30. In the C-bus area. Hendoc’s Pub, between Maynard and Patterson on High street.
Be there or be square. Square and poorer because Hendoc’s has $1 PBRs every day of the week.
Reblogging just as a public service announcement because I won’t be in attendance — I’m going to see Matt & Kim at Skully’s instead.
I’m going to see matt and kim too!
- Drunk Girl: Are you one of the new hires.
- Me: Um i'm not sure I had an interview and they have more people to interview and their going to call me once everyone gets an interview time I guess.
- Drunk Girl: How old are you cause you're adorable.
- Me: I'm 24 in about 3 months you?
- Drunk Girl: (sees barack on cnn at the bar)... My dad hates barack obama.
- Me: ... uh awesome i'm going to grab a drink. (start another conversation while seeming to get another drink, to avoid potential racially unaware girl)
Let’s get it done.
If you’re from Columbus, or know someone who is, you should reblog this.
This weekend works for me, and I’m Mayor. So.. pick a bar someone!
Hendoc’s. High street at the north end of campus.
$1 PBR’s… doesn’t get much more Columbus than that.
Sounds like a deal to me. Keep spreading the word and bring your friends. Friday? Saturday?
It always seems like when I go to KFC or places that serve mainly chicken, it’s full of 90% african american people.
Not that it’s a bad thing!
Lauren C answer to this question was.
It’s because chicken is cheaper than most other meats, and since blacks usually don’t make a decent income, it’s all they can afford. ——————————————————————————————————-bobby g says
Truth and Facts:
l. Colonel Sanders was a white man
2. Popeyes was a white sailor
3. Tyson chicken have white entrepreneurs
4. Church’s chicken holder’s are all white people
5. All of the watermelon queen’s are white girls
6. The watermelon seed spitting champion is a white guy
So why are fried chicken and watermelons portrayed as
a black thing?——————————————————————————————————-